SOW & Professional Services
With Our Hands-On Technology Expertise, You Can
Looking for an agile partner to help execute IT project delivery or scope of work? From Big Data and Analytics to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Fiona will develop a flawless framework for managing software-intensive projects, providing practical guidelines for planning, staffing, and project execution and monitoring.
We’ll take partial or complete ownership of projects while you drive your core business. What’s more, as our customer you will received a realistic SoW that aligns with business objectives, along with a rigorous yet simplified reporting methodology.
Fiona is adept at prioritizing competing objectives, managing risks and overcoming constraints.
Our SoW capabilities include:
- Application Development & Maintenance
- Test Automation (QA)
- Big data and Analytics
- Cloud based Services
- Enterprise Infrastructure and Network Services
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
- Project Management
- Engagement Model
- Delivery Model
- Quality Management System
We offer clients a variety of engagement models to suit their requirements for scalability, flexibility and cost-effectiveness.
- Time & Materials – This pricing model is best suited for work that is defined in terms of people (e.g., a maintenance project that requires the support of a specific number of individuals). In such cases, we remain self-managed, placing a senior member of the team in a project management role. We also submit regular status reports and time sheets..
- Flexible Time and Materials -This allows our clients to maintain optimum staffing levels with the option to ramp resources up or down based on your business needs.
- Fixed Price – Fiona offers fixed-price quotes for projects for which the scope of work and processes have been clearly defined and agreed upon.
For U.S.-based customers, we provide on-site delivery in situations that require frequent interaction with clients or where the needs are continually evolving.
Advantage Fiona – Quality Management System (QMS)
- Significant cost savings
- Commercially successful model
- Proven quality processes
- Access to a large and diverse pool of skilled professionals
- Shortened lead times for project start-ups
- Shortened development cycles
- On time deliveries within budgeted cost
- Work delivered to committed service levels
- Access to C-Level/Senior management for project issues
- Extensive experience of working with other Fortune 500 clients in various domains